The two week IUATS includes:
1. Ten (10) technical session covering more than 27 classroom hours addressing the key issues within the Smart from energy planning to ICT requirements. Those technical sessions includes classical lectures and hands-on practical training.
2. Two (02) field trips to smart distribution grid pilot project- UGVCL, Gujarat and smart grid laboratory at IIT Gandhinagar.
3. Eight (08) research session to allow participants to share their own research and expertise in at least one session.
4. Two (02) industrial talks to include local successful case studies
5. Two days (DAY 9 and DAY 10) are devoted to provide sustainability of the IUATS, exploring research collaborations (Speed networking activity), research funding opportunities, etc.